Mr WordPress on Hello world!
this evening, the one before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, amazed and proud to see the progress of the Freedom Towers. In remembrance of those affected here is a photo we took. America faces another challenge in the next decade, that of how to pay for the credit crunch, and the new contagion effects from the European sovereign crisis. This is the most concise summary of the problem i have seen:
* US Tax revue: $ 2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $ 3,820,000,000,000
* New Debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National Debt: $14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cut: $ 38,500,000,000
The numbers are difficult to comprehend so let’s remove 8 of the zeros and pretend it’s a household budget:
* Annual family income: $ 21,700
* Money the family spent: $ 38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $ 16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit cards: $142,710
*total budget cuts: $ 385
Imagine going to a back for credit with those figures. With that in mind we are looking for ideas from readers on economical ways stay active as a family, those gym fees and babysitters during a joint workout etc all add up!